As regards feeding, VALLI offers three systems that can be combined together according to the equipment in use and all are fully programmable.
The Valli Feed Hopper is used with equipment for PULLETS, LAYING HENS and BREEDERS. The system can be programmed to choose both the number of runs and the waiting period at the end of the forward run. The hoppers have been carefully designed to avoid the feed being compressed or upset the mix of the feed.
- Indipendent hoppers running on the self-supporting feed trough
- Included brushes for feed trough and egg channel cleaning
- Shuttle feed dispenser for best feed distribution
- Design to avoid feed bridging or feed separation
- Available sliding feed trough-end cleaner: no feed waste
- New feed level adjustment
- Standard speed:6-7mts/min (19.5-23 ft/min)
VALLI also offers the “BIP BIP” series, a simple but efficient accessory that removes any left-over feed from parked elements.
In the equipment for pullets it is also possible to fill only those hoppers required as regards number and position and to leave empty the hoppers that are not required to observe the weaning plan.
The Flat Chain system can be used for all the equipment – PULLETS, LAYING HENS and BREEDERS.
One multi-hopper tower for the feed for each row of cages is standard; two multi-hopper towers may be set up to divide the chain into two circuits and reduce the run time and feed selection.
- Feed level adjusted by a graded shutter
- One feed hopper per circuit as standard
- Two feed hoppers available on long colony rows
- For the colony system installed in the Valli feed trough
- For the aviary system installed in the proper feed trough
- Control panel to:
- Set starting times
- Set Running times
- Set sequence times per each floor to reduce electrical load
- The Chain Speed can be 12-18 mts/min (40-60ft/min)
- Each circuit is driven by a motor gear box respectively to the chain speed of 0.75-1.1Kw
Finally we have a SPIRAL feed system used to supply the feed dishes in the equipment for BROILERS and used as an additional feeding system for distribution onto the litter in the LAYING HENS ENRICHED Modulo MEU.